Joining the podcast this week is Frank Jagoda, who works in player development for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Topics of conversation this week include:
- Frank's journey through baseball at various levels
- His time working with USA Baseball
- What made him want to get into coaching
- Time as an associate scout for the New York Mets
- Player Development as a whole both goods and bads
- How do you balance winning versus developing talent at the minor league level
- Impact of MLB draft only being five rounds
- New MLB proposal and how that impacts MiLB
... and more!
Also, as the first year player draft approaches, Chris talks about the history of the draft and how it has evolved through the years.
Please subscribe, rate and review the podcast!
Spread the word by following us on social media:
email: [email protected]